If you would like to enjoy a hot tub at your backyard, you might be excited to learn that there are inflatable hot tubs or outside hot tubs. They are designed for outdoor use and are easy to inflate.
They also easy to install and maintain and comes in all manner of shapes and sizes. That is why you should know, “what’s the best inflatable hot tub to buy on the market today?
Luckily, we have an article that will give you a review of the top models and also provide you with a buying guide.
Reviews of Inflatable Hot Tubs – 2019 Picks
You can have peace of mind if you choose one of the following hot tubs for you outside use.
1. PureSpa 28409E Intex Pure Spa 6-Person Inflatable Portable Hot Tub
Pampering your body can never be much more comfortable than when you jump into the PureSpa 28409E Inflatable Hot Tub. It comes with jets which are high-powered to provide you with the best spa experience ever.
It also comes with a built-in hard water treatment system that makes the water gentler on your skin and clothes. Besides, this system ensures that your spa doesn’t get affected by that water.
The model takes about 20 minutes to get fully inflated and be ready for the water. When the time comes, you can deflate it within 5 minutes to take it to the store or move it from one place to another.
You get the ideal relaxation by touching a button, and it can accommodate up to six people. There is also a control panel and it lest you lean you head back.
- Easy to assemble
- Comes with jets
- Handles six people
- Can get punctured easily
2. Coleman 13804 Portable Spa Inflatable 4-person Hot Tub
Another model that is highly-rated by various consumer reports is the Coleman 13804 model. It can hold a maximum of 4 people and provide the hot tub experience that you have always wanted.
The model comes with soothing bubble jets that add to the relaxation of being in warm water. It also has a digitally controlled pump that comes with a soft touch panel for adequate control.
Besides, it is easy to empty the tub thanks to the two easy lift handles. Maintenance is also easy, you only need to follow two easy steps, and you will replace the filter cartridges for cleaner water.
Its floor is cushioned, and there is a drain valve.
- Soothing jets
- Cushioned floor
- Easy to drain the water
- A bit expensive
3. Intex PureSpa Portable Bubble Massage Spa Set
The Intex PureSpa comes with a hard water treatment system that ensures you dive into water that is gentler on your skin. That means you get the best soothing experience when you use this spa.
The model comes with an insulated cover and has a lock that ensures the heat doesn’t escape when you are not using it. Besides, the lid adds a safety feature because no animal can fall into your hot tub when you are not allowed.
It is also an easy-to-maintain model thanks to the filter cartridges that you can access faster. The package comes with two filters, 3-way test strips, chlorine dispenser, inflation hose, thermal ground cloth, and carrying bag.
- Comes with lots of extras
- Holds up to four people
- Has a cover
- For ages six-plus
4. Goplus 6-Person Outdoor Spa Inflatable Hot Tub
The Goplus model is made of smooth and high-quality material that makes it last for years. You can use it for indoor or outdoor purpose, and it is the ideal hot tub for winter.
It comfortably accommodates up to six individuals, making it an excellent product for family use. The model also comes with a filter cartridge that ensures the water remains clean for long.
It is also a high-portable model thanks to its compact design and lightweight nature. There is an insulating cover that adds to the safety of the spa by preventing pets from entering the tub.
Another feature is the hard water treatment system that gives out soft water and soothing jets. You don’t need any tool to install the hot tub.
- Comes with handles
- Easy to transport
- Water treatment system
- Filters need to be replaced regularly
5. Coleman SaluSpa 4-Person Inflatable Hot Tub
Coleman SaluSpa is the model for you if you like to relax after a tiring day. It comes with up to 114 air jets that provide a soothing effect on your body while relaxing in warm water.
The model also saves you power because of the start-stop timer that controls the heat. Another feature of the model is the cushioned cover that has safety lock clips.
There is also an air chamber that insulates the air to prevent heat loss. You get two filters, chemical floaters, spa pump, pool liner, air pad protector, pool cover, air-jet system, and repair kit when you buy this model.
- Comes with great additions
- Offers soothing ability
- Insulating air chamber
- Requires regular maintenance
6. Bestway SaluSpa Palm Springs AirJet 6-Person Hot Tub
Bestway SaluSpa Palm Hot Tub is one of the fastest and easiest to set models on the market today. You only need to inflate it using a pump – no other tool is required.
The unit boasts of the water-filtration system and rapid-heating ability. Those two combine to give you the best hot tub experience.
Another feature is the easy-to-operate digital control panel that lets you choose the desired temperature. There is also a timer that starts/stops the system, depending on the heat level.
The model can hold up to six people and was made to last for years.
- For everyday use
- Rapid-heating ability
- Easy to set up
- No repair kit
7. Bestway 54155E Hawaii Air Jet Inflatable Spa
Another spa from BestWay that is easy to set up without using any tool. The model was made for use by up to six people and offered the ultimate spa experience to relax your body.
Its inflated walls are constructed of tri-tech material that provides them with strength and durability. Besides, they are comfortable when you lean on them as you continue to relax in your spa.
The model has a massage system that comes with 114 air jets; combined with heat, and you enjoy your moment. And you don’t need to worry about the electricity bill because the unit has a start/stop timer.
The model also comes with leatheroid cover that is fitted with safety lock clips.
- Air chamber for insulation
- Safety lock clips
- Saves on the power bill
- Inflates slowly
8. Bestway 54190E SaluSpa AirJet 6-Person Hot Tub
Bestway 54190E comes with massaging air jets that let you relax with just a simple touch of a button. It also boasts of rapid heating ability, meaning that you don’t need to wait for long before you get into your tub.
Another feature of the model is the filtration system that ensures you get clean water. Its floor is also cushioned to make sure that you remain comfortable when inside the unit.
For effective drainage, there is a drain valve on the lower part of the hot tub. There is also a cover made of aluminum foil that keeps the water warm for long.
- For up to seven people
- Comes with a cover
- Easy to operate
- Expensive model
9. GYMAX 6-Person Inflatable Hot Tub
The GYMAX is made of smooth and quality material that makes it a durable and effective product. It also comes with a hard water treatment system that provides soft water.
You can use the model for indoor or outdoor purposes and can take a maximum of six people. It is, therefore, an excellent model for the whole family use.
The model comes with clear instructions that can assist you when installing it. There is also a handle that lets you carry it without any hassle.
The model takes high temperatures and comes with a cover for preventing heat loss.
- Cartridge filters
- Lasts for a long time
- For family use
- Wastes a lot of energy
10. M-SPA Elite Baikal 118 Air Jet Inflatable Spa
The M-SPA comes with four hydromassage jets which you can control individually. That means you can choose the direction of their water flow.
It is also one of the lightest models you can come across, weighing about 86 pounds. Thus, you can move it around with ease without needing any help.
Another thing is the quality of the material used to construct the Spa – high-quality one. You can be confident that the spa will last for years without showing any sign of wear.
- An excellent model
- Lightweight in nature
- Comes with individual jets
- Expensive than most models
Inflatable Hot Tub Use Top Tips
Your hot tub needs a lot of care to ensure that works correctly and lasts longer. So, keep in mind these tips:
- Installation video and manual are your best bet – Hot tubs are different. Always read the installation guide of every tub before you start to assemble it. That means reading user’s manual or watching the installation DVD or going online to find videos about that hot tub.
- Use a secure socket – It is advisable to use a safe power source for your hot tub or spa. The outlet should note be near the pool to avoid water from splashing on it.
- Store your model if temperatures reached 40 degrees F – Most of these units are not made to be used when the temperature is low as they can freeze. Always deflate your facility when the temperature gets that low.
- Use your spa on a flat surface – You should always inflate your hot tub on a flat area. That way, it can hold the weight of the users uniformly.
- Get more accessories – If possible, upgrade your unit by adding extras. For instance, you can add filter cartridges, benches, glass holders, headrests, and more.
Benefits of an Inflatable Hot Tub
In addition to relaxation and pumping yourself, inflatable spa can provide a lot of benefits and serve different purposes. They include the following:
- Very affordable – In term of money, these units are quite affordable compared to having a standard Jacuzzi or hot tub. They are also affordable when operating them as you don’t need to use a lot of chemicals to treat them.
- Simple installation and mobile – One significant benefits of owning an inflatable spa is the ability to install it fast. You can also take it from one place to the other without any hassle.
- Quite entertaining – An expandable model can provide fun to the whole family. You can also rest with your friend on a Saturday afternoon.
- Relieves back pain and stress – They are some of the best models for relieving back pain. You can also rest your mind by diving into the warm water of the hot tub.
How to Install a Hot Tub
As we noted, always follow the installation manual when putting you inflatable Jacuzzi together. However, these units often follow these simple steps:
- Find a flat surface to place your hot tub.
- Unbox your gear.
- Connect the hot tub to a heater/pump mechanism.
- Plug it into a socket and leave it to inflate.
- Once inflated, fill it with clean water.
- Test the water for chemical composition.
Now you have a ready hot tub that you can relax in and relieve your stress.
Chemicals to Add in my Hot Tub
Every hot tub is unique. Some manufacturers provide the water treatment chemicals you should use for their models.
Thus, it is advisable to read the manual before you start adding chemicals to your spa, Jacuzzi, or hot tub. Also, you can know the right dosage by reading the instructions.
The best inflatable hot tubs offer a lot of benefits to the whole family, and they should be durable. We have given you a review of the top models on the market today to help you choose the right one for your need.